MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

Lazy

My critical reading debate assignment title is " Is cloning the answer to modern day diseases? " . Oh my god , I have no further study about biology lar, why give me science title?!!! this tough title make my team suffer and I have midterm tomorrow which I only study a bit. The discussion is end finally after 7 hours. It is a long time u know? Last night, we have also around 4 hours discussion about the same debate topic...now just started to train myself to talk...but yet midterm haven done study, so how? Due to this suck topic of debate, we have totally exhaust and where is the energy to study midterm? whatever, I try my best ...haiz , hope my memory can suddenly become strong...but I am tired already ...

No comments:

Post a Comment