MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Good mood gone ...

Today's morning I forget to photostat my notes and late enter my quiz, and the quiz is so difficult to me, I have no enough time to finish it and the marks will surely very low, however, it doesn't matter, I treat it as a challenge and practise. So, I am still have a very good mood without reason. After my quiz, I go to take my bike and I found that my bike was chaining. Omg, I am too rush until didnt notice that that area cannot park also ! Oh , right, no choice have to paid it but I dunno where to do it. I ask male guard at block E , he tell me go block H, I feel strange, but I still go block H and ask the female guard at block H, she is kindly tell me to paid at block F and show the guard receipt then he will unlock. Thanks god, I finally get back my bike...Along all the process, I am smiling all the way and it is naturally smile, that time I feel I was gila already, RM 5 lost because of that and I didnt feel sad but still having very good mood. Oh ya, that time I have only RM 10 in my wallet, lucky still able to paid for the unlock fee. These all thing I cannot blame anyone and I didnt plan to do so. That is why it doesn't affect my good mood.

I am later having my lunch at Tian Xin Yuan. After I finish my lunch, when I stand up , I accidentally saw destenie and siewmin also just finish eating their brunch but they didnt see me. So I just take my bicycle and follow them just to say "hi " and " bye" .Haha~ des's face seem nt happy , but I dunno y. Min seem already stop coughing, that is good new to her^^ glad for her.

Alright, here almost come the main point, after I reach my hostel, I take a phone call by danish house officer. I still wondering whose number. She ask me that whether I have smoke and drink sendi? I say no and start wondering why she ask so. She further ask me have throw thing outside of window? I say no and start telling I only open that window let the wind come in my room only. She said that the maid found a lot of cigrette and sendi outside my window. What the hell?! It is my feeling. I tell that I never throw anything outside the window and even didnt smoke and never drink sendi since I stay here. My heart start scolding "mcb, which fellow do it?and I suspect she called the wrong person." But soon she tell me she didnt call wrong number and telling that I will be fine if still many cicrette and sendi can outside my window. The first feel come to me is " I feel like want to move out from here already" but I still answering by telling that " I will try to check and notice that who throw it to me here although she didnt ask me to do so. And I found out really a lot of cigrette outside my window, if I wan to do so , I wont throw me here la...I most hate let ppl malign me but this cause me totally lose mood. Although didnt bad mood, I am not in good mood anymore.

What should I do? Stay calm and check who did it lor... an extra job... Haiz, god really treat me so "good" ... never give me a success day...

No comments:

Post a Comment