MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, July 19, 2010

stomache again?

Taking a nap just now and now I should have go to class already, but after I wake up at around 12.30pm, suddenly stomache... and of cos I rush to toilet but Why? I have only cook rice and eat in this morning, after all didnt take any other food le, what is the problem? I guess I should check it out, lucky my hostel still have "feng sha wang", if nt I guess I am now still in toilet. I skip the class le but actually I also lazy to go, now is around 1.15pm , I might still go now cos I already feel much better but I didnt go, so bad I am >.<. Since already decided dun go, so now I start doing exercise ba...prepare for midterm test. 良心好过一点......omg, seem it come again, toilet bowl , I see u again... bye

No comments:

Post a Comment