MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, July 9, 2010

Changing?

Do I have some change recently? Oh, maybe, I am so busy about quiz, assignment and also midterm but actually I have no mood to prepare about quiz even though those quiz might nt difficult. My rest time is getting much lesser, so stress and also tired actually. That is the reason no matter how tired I am or how busy I am, I would like to go out with friends but not alone. These few week will be great challege for me. Because I need more practise on it in order to get better understanding about the subject that I take, however, time is not enough for me to use. Of course if I do it everyday without resting, it will be sufficient of time. But I am not superman, lucky my mum have get me vitamin C and some pills that help to cure my eyes' painness. Or else, I will sick since these busy week start. So, I am confirmed that my quiz results will extremely bad but this is just a start, I will beat u all(those subject) down after I passed these busy week, I promised to myself I would have a good time management to do practise of all these subjects and also playing time.
>.<'' I guess it will be quite boring when u guys read through this, I will stop here, I am going to rest again le, tonight might have discussion again.

有一個很肥的婦人去照相,為什麼拍出來的照片卻骨瘦如柴? 猜猜看^^

No comments:

Post a Comment