MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Life Road







Recently I have sleep much earlier than last sem, It is so tired to having so many morning 8am class, even saturday also have to go for class. Since I have slow start class, there is much more things that I have to learn. Although that, I found I quite happy with that. For Business Information System (the course that I take now) class, I feel like I am so miss the class when I am in psychology course, maybe because of the characteristic, trends... I am not telling that I cant cope with new coursemate, just feel more happy when I am in psychology class. However, at least some of them already my best friends, I wish that our friendship will be long lasting.

Is that the second picture that I upload fresh ur mind and ur mood? I hope so, from my view, this picture have bring my mind into peace, feel so peace, relax, and mostly when I am stay with some of my best friends, this is what I feel in my heart.

From the 1st picture, how do u feel? If u dun mind, just tell me how u feel when u look at these 2 picture. Here is how I feel about 2nd picture. I feel the picture is just describe our future, the snow road is just like our road of future, It hard to walk and we might feel lonely along this long way. So we need friends to accompany us, somebody to support us, no matter there is how many obstacle in front or we might fall down, I will always able to get cross the obstacle and get up after I fall if there is still somebody that support me. And that is why I must said "thank you very much" for all the friends that support me, warm my heart, and also give me brave to pass through all obstacle on my way. Thank you so much once again.

My way of writting this blog might be a bit formal, but it represent my feel towards my friends, best friends and any passerby on my life road. Anyway, thanks for viewing^^.

I don't know how to arrange the photo's location on blog and that is why cause my blog a bit messy. Sorry about that, but I wish u still able to enjoy viewing my blog ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment