MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, July 4, 2010

A Blog Before I Sleep

I dunno what is the topic should I wrote, I just feel like wanna write something here.
Actually there might be a lot of word I wan to say to somebody, a lot of sentence I wan to tell somebody, but due to a certain reason I wouldnt like to share here or tell the person by here. However, I feel fine now the distance like this, It wont too close and also wont too far. It is a very nice distance, at least I wont feel guilty anymore ^^ My principle is still not allow me to disobey, so I still decided to stand behind and wishing there ^^ Anyway, it is already decided long time ago, but I dunno how to make the feel come truth. For now, the feel is right ^^It is still best for myself.
For those worry about my academic, I can tell u , I think and write about these didnt even use over 20 minutes, so please understand it. Facebook is well for communicate but i guess I dun need it recently, so I wont often online on facebook after today, and please do contact me and find me chat sometimes on facebook...^^ thx a lot.
Today's blog only reach here, hope nobody will guessing what sentence or what is the word I wan to tell exactly and who is the person, I think so ^^ Anyway, have a nice day. I am going to sleep and woke up earlier in order to done part of my preparation for this week.
Good Night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment