MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Dream

These night my dream is extremely weird, what should I say? Erm... It is much different from those dream I made before. It is mainly dream about real world character, I have very less get this kind of dream but recently often. However, it make me feel good, feel like they are all always with me.
Changing course is really making us less and less topic to chat and my channel is always wrong because I really cant involve well in what they talking about. However, friends don't need always have topic to chat, wrong channel is doesnt matter, at least can see their weird expression xD. I know I concern about them and they concern about me, and that is much more than enough. Even if they don't find me for lunch or dinner, I can ask them by myself too. Just take an example only, they still have always find me for dinner ^^.
Am I so terrible? Nobody dare give comment on my blog? Haha, it is alright. Whatever u do, u have ur reason ^^. Best wishing for all my dear friends.
Someone might know appreciate me soon. I believe so, and now I must also appreciate myself but not only friends.
Good nite ^^ rainny day, sleep tight, dun get cold and sick. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment